Updated 20 May: Added presentations (but no videos) from the “Business of Software” track.
It took a few extra days to get these produced and published, but they are now on YouTube for your enjoyment.
- Welcome (Martin Hambalek)
- Keynote “It’s more than just writing code” (Ryan DeLuca) |
- “Data-driven decision making” (Dr. Vijay Dialani) |
- “The Rocket Ride” (Ryan Grisso) |
- “The new ‘Internet’ and how to leverage it” (Candace Sweigart) |
- “The Target breach was just the beginning” (Brad Wiskirchen) |
- “Preventing, Preparing For, and Protecting Your Company After a Data Breach” (Cece Gassner) |
- “The Role of Software in the ‘Automation of Normal’” (Randy Grohs) |
- “The Challenges of Moving from On-Premise to Cloud” (Jared Sund) |
I’ve attached links to the respective presentations. Hopefully you can correlate them with the videos.
Update: Ryan DeLuca shared his “developer posedown” photos he took right before his keynote …