UPDATE (3 June 2011): Watch the recorded presentation on Channel 9.
Yesterday I gave a talk at TechEd on Dysfunctional software development teams. We primarily focused on people dysfunctions, but also talked about process and tool dysfunctions.
If you attended, thank you for patience with my laryngitis. You can find the presentation attached below.
Here are a few bookmarks from the presentation:
- Five Dysfunctions of a Team
- Tuckman’s stages of group development
- Wired-In (from the Social Network)
- Active Listening
- Pomodoro Technique
- Minimizing Outlook distractions (SSW)
- Rear Admiral Grace Murray Hopper
- Martin Fowler on Flaccid Scrum
- Definition of Done TFS work item control
- Microsoft Visual Studio Scrum
- Professional Scrum Developer program
Files: Slides (7mb)