A friend of mine from Iceland emailed recently. His tagline listed a fun Website that he runs.
Here are a couple of my favorites:
- When debugging, novices insert corrective code; experts remove defective code. – R. Pattis
- Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life. – Michael Sinz
- I’d rather write programs to write programs than write programs. – D. Sites
- It’s hard to read through a book on the principles of magic without glancing at the cover periodically to make sure it isn’t a book on software design. – Bruce Tognazzini
- From a programmer’s point of view, the user is a peripheral that types when you issue a read request. – P. Williams
Oh, and they have an RSS Feed too!