Microsoft’s Patterns & Practices group recently released the final version of the “Team Development with Team Foundation Server” Guide. This guide has been in beta for the last couple of months.
It shows you how to get the most out of Team Foundation Server to help improve the effectiveness of your team-based software development. Whether you are already using Team Foundation Server or adopting from scratch, you’ll find guidance and insights you can tailor for your specific scenarios. It’s a collaborative effort between patterns & practices, Team System team members, and industry experts.
Some quick facts:
- 496 – Total number of pages
- 18 – Total number of chapters in this guide
- 11392 – Total number of downloads of the Beta version of this guide
- 8 – Number of attempts to get the Adobe build to work to generate the guide in .pdf format
- 60 – Number of external and MSFT contributors and reviewers
Download the guide from CodePlex.