Microsoft® Visual Studio Team System Training
May 24th-25th 2006
This exclusive 2 day technical training seminar is for customers and partners who want to take a closer look at implementing and using Visual Studio Team System. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn the product from experts in the field as well as get experience of using the various features of the platform.
This training is for Customers and Partners who are involved in .NET development (Web or Windows) and are planning on using Visual Studio 2005.
Day 1 (VSTS End-to-End) – 200 level
• Introducing Visual Studio 2005 Team System
• VSTS End-to-End: Project Managers
• VSTS End-to-End: Architects
• VSTS End-to-End: Developers
• VSTS End-to-End: Testers
Day 2 (VSTS Deep Dive) – 300-400 level
• Overview of Team Foundation Server
• Customizing process templates
• Migrating from Visual SourceSafe
• Building custom check-in policies
• Team Build & Continuous Integration
Speaker: Richard Hundhausen, Microsoft Regional Director, VS Team System MVP and author of “Working with Visual Studio 2005 Team System”.