This is an update to an older post that I had written for TFS 2010. Here are the steps to unconfigure TFS 2013 …
1. Execute tfsconfig setup /uninstall:all.
This should be done from the %ProgramFiles%\Microsoft Team Foundation Server 12.0\Tools directory.
2. Drop the Tfs_Configuration, Tfs_Warehouse, and (optionally) any team project collection relational databases.
3. Drop the Tfs_Analysis Analysis Services database.
4. Optionally, delete any SharePoint site collections that were created.
5. Optionally, delete any SQL Reporting Services folders that were created.
I’m still not convinced that “unconfigured” is a word, even though I found it defined online.