Update: Added additional links for my same talks at VSLive! in San Francisco today (17 June, 2015)
Thank you to those who attended my two talks today. I enjoyed our conversation about Technical Debt and Professional Scrum Development.
Here are a few bookmarks that I mentioned during my talks …
- HARD (Honest Appropriate Respectful Direct) communication
- Microsoft Pex (Microsoft Research)
- Microsoft Code Digger Extension (Visual Studio 2013)
- IntelliTest (Visual Studio 2015)
Professional Scrum Development
- Measuring the Business Value of a PBI
- Using the Kanban Board to implement a Definition of Ready
- Use Excel to create repetitive work items
- Think about delivering value every Sprint
- Multitasking damages your brain and career (Forbes)
Also, here is my ScrumRobot source code which helps me quickly create areas, iterations, Product Backlogs, and Sprint Backlogs for demos and training. Put it to good use please.